Do Pugs Malt?
No.Malt is a cereal grain (usually barley) that has been roasted and states. Malt can be soluble or insoluble; sometimes, the malt is soaked in water to make an extract of it called “malt syrup” or “granulated sugar”. Malt extract and malt syrup are used extensively as sweeteners and flavorings in foods and beverages – not just for traditional chocolates but also cereal, other desserts, soft drinks, etc.We’re sorry to disappoint you with this answer 🙂 It’s possible that your dog merely does not like the taste of chocolate which is what we’d guess if they became sick after eating something made with chocolate- so no need to panic! Our dogs never exhibit those symptoms when.